We are among the most successful immigration lawyers in London, with an excellent reputation because we offer a very professional service. If your application for further leave to remain has been refused you may be entitled to appeal against the decision. We will argue your case in Court and have done so successfully for many of our clients who have gone on to apply for indefinite leave to remain and citizenship.
If you are in the country illegally we can apply to the UKBA to grant you discretionary leave to remain on the basis of your length of residence in the UK and your private and family life.
If you or a relative is in UKBA custody awaiting removal from the UK we may be able to help you as you may have a case which is genuine and you may be entitled to leave to remain on the basis of your unique circumstances. We have a successful history of making bail applications to release our clients from UKBA custody. .
Areas of Immigration Law
- Entry Clearance applications
- Applications from UK
- Applications from Abroad
Immigration Law Areas
- Entrepreneur visa (Tier 1 Applications)
- Points Based System, Students, Highly Skilled Workers, Domestic Workers
- Entry Clearance Applications & Appeals (Spouses, Children, Dependent Relatives, Family Reunions
- Bail Applications/Deportation Appeals/Cancellation/Deferment Removal Directions/Injunctions (Cancellations of removal directions)
- EEA Applications (Work Permits, Retention of Rights, Work Permit)
- Extension/Indefinite Visa Applications
- Asylum and Non Asylum Appeals
- Migrant Worker Sponsorship License for Businesses
- Indefinite Leave to Remain applications
- EEA Applications (Registration Certificate, Residence Card, Permanent Residence)
- Further leave to remain outside the Immigration Rules
- ILR Applications/ British Citizenship